High tea with Achmea
- Event date
- 12:40 - 15:00
- 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
- Hotel New York
Join Achmea with a afternoon tea at an amazing location: Hotel New York.
Start your career at Achmea and help make the future healthier and safer!
We are passionate about protecting and improving the lives of our 10 million customers. Our people are involved in perfecting risk models, optimising our websites and creating advertising that is seared in the memories of millions of people. We’ll also keep delivering the same services we’ve been providing for more than 200 years: honouring claims and helping people recover from financial loss or physical injury. Backed by a workforce of 12,000 staff, we make the Netherlands a little bit safer, healthier and more future-proof every day. That’s why we need Hartlopers now more than ever: people who have a passion for their work, excel in their field and use their talents to create a healthier and safer society. Become a Hartloper and join us!
Combining excellence with passion.
We spot new expectations and new opportunities for our customers and keep adapting to these changes as an organisation. Interpolis developed #PhoNo for mobile-free cycling. Centraal Beheer supports those who don’t know their way around a toolbox with its Klushulp (‘Home Improvement Support’) service. And then there’s Zilveren Kruis, which provides the Gezond Thuis (‘Healthy at Home’) service, which allows people to keep living at home as they age. These are just a few examples of our innovations related to health, home, transport and retirement, all created with the effort of our energetic, enthusiastic and dedicated people.
Are you a Hartloper?
At Achmea, you’re more than your job title: you’re never just a ‘data engineer’, ‘financial expert’ or ‘legal officer’ – you’re a proud ‘Hartloper’ above all. We define hartlopers as people who are passionate about their work, excel in their field, and use their talents to create a healthier and safer society. This means a future in which people stay healthy for longer, live safely and happily, travel smartly and free from worry, are financially fit, enjoy their work and have the confidence to start and build their own businesses. That’s why we have a greater need for talent than ever: people who are interested in innovation with a social impact and who are committed to making the Netherlands (and several other countries) healthier, safer and more future-proof. If you’re ready to take this step, we’ll be happy to give you more information! We’re more interested in hearing about your ambition and talent than about the type of degree you’re pursuing or have earned.
Traineeships, Talentships and more…
You’ll be joining the largest and most innovative insurance company in the Netherlands, so as a recent graduate you’ll naturally have a wealth of opportunities available to you. Do you want to specialise in one area or would you prefer a more wide-ranging position to discover and develop your talents? No matter what you’re looking for, you’ll find it with us. Here are your options:
- Do you see yourself as a future leader? Become a Trainee and select one of our 3 Traineeships: Management, IT Management or Financial Management.
- Do you aim to become the very best in your field? Become an expert and join one of our professional Talentships: Nonlife Insurance, Digital Marketing or Healthcare Procurement.
- Would you like to discover the world of Achmea? Join our team or choose us for your final-year project!
- You can also choose one of our other jobs for recent graduates.
We’ll be happy to help you make the choice that best suits you. YOU decide when and where to kick-start your career!
What it’s like to work at Achmea
A career at Achmea means working where, when, and how you want. You’ll be given the freedom you need and we’ll trust you to set your own hours (and even to decide on what days to work). If you’ve got a fully equipped home office that allows you to work as efficiently at home as in the office, we’ll make it happen for you. But we offer a lot more than that – more than we can mention here.
- ‘As a recent graduate, you’re a fully fledged member of the team. You’ll be given plenty of opportunities, and it’s up to you to decide to grab them!’
- ‘A non-hierarchical corporate? Is there really such a thing? Absolutely! Just say the word to your manager.’
- ‘We believe in lifelong learning for all our staff. Browse our huge selection of courses and choose the one that suits you best.’
- ‘Switching positions, departments, labels, or even divisions? It’s the rule rather than the exception at Achmea. It’s no surprise, with more than 12,000 employees, 6 sites and more than 20 (!) rock-solid labels.’
Hey Hartloper, want to join us?
If you’re ahead of the pack and are looking for an employer that’s the same, check out werkenbijachmea.nl and discover your opportunities!
This activity is based on CV selection.