Interactive Case Solving by Shell
- Event date
- 08:30 - 13:00
- 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
- T3 Stand
At Shell, we believe everyone has a part to play in the global transition to cleaner energy. We’re looking for fresh perspectives and passionate young professionals who are eager to contribute and help us achieve our goals of providing more and cleaner energy solutions.
If you’re a student or graduate, we have a range of opportunities, assessed internships and graduate programmes for you to explore. No matter your discipline, you’ll have the chance to work on meaningful projects that directly impact our business, and the wider world, from day one. Discover how our diverse team is powering progress – and how you help our world-class teams make a real difference.
What does Shell offer?
- A chance to make a meaningful impact. You’ll train in a hands-on role and work in a diverse, global environment where you are encouraged to come up with ideas that could change the world.
- A world of opportunity. We will help you grow and develop your skills to meet your career aspirations.
- A collaborative culture. Dedicated mentors will help guide your progression in a company built around inclusivity and collaboration.
Shell grants you the opportunity to shape the future in a company recognized as a great place to work. Here are a few earned titles in 2018 and 2019.
- Universum Most Attractive Employer 2019
- Glassdoor Best Places to Work 2019
- The Times Top 50 Employers for Women 2019
- The Times Top 100 Graduate Employers 2019
- Forbes’ Best Employers for Women in America 2019
- Intermediair Favourite Employers 2018
- Human Rights Campaign Equality Index 2018 Best Places to Work for LGBTQ Equality
Learn more about Shell careers on our website:
The future. Yours to make.
This activity is based on CV selection.