We are consultants specialised in digital transactions. We help businesses and public institutions to create value in an era in which every digital interaction with, within and between organisations is becoming a trusted transaction.
WE ARE INNOPAY, a consultancy firm specialised in digital transactions since 2002. With our roots in payment innovation (e.g. co-creating iDEAL), we have gone from strength to strength into the domains of digital identity, data sharing and open finance. Today, our services cover the entire strategic, product development and operational spectrum of our client’s business. We work with them on their (new) business models, the technology they deploy, and the way they respond to local and international regulations. From our offices in Amsterdam and Frankfurt, we serve organisations in a variety of sectors all over the world.
WE OFFER you a flexible and open (hybrid) working environment where you will be part of innovative projects with true impact. We have a flat and agile organisation structure and a culture that is characterised by our four core values: collaboration, ownership, forward thinking and, above all, customer focus. We believe in personalised growth rather than a fixed career path, and therefore provide ongoing support through career coaching and a personal development plan.
Also, we rank fun very high, which is reflected by our Friday evening drinks, our high-energy off-sites, multiple sporting events, our annual ski trip, a family X-mas party and more!
INNOPAY works on improving its positive impact on society and reducing its footprint by the ESG measurement and improvement program which started in 2023. In this program we reassess all current policies and revise them where needed and possible. Our current sustainability policy is mainly focused on sustainable travel, as that is the area where consultants often have the largest part of their footprint. This results in:
– All employees are provided with a first class NS business card (instead of providing them with a car), which can be used for private travel too, to encourage employees to use public transport instead of taking the car
– Trains are the preferred travel option for all destinations within Europe that can be reached in less than five hours
Next to that, our pension is invested in a fund that is fully focused on investing in sustainability (https://www.asr.nl/pensioen/duurzaam-pensioen)
Within our projects we work on sustainability by supporting initiatives that work on or contribute to increased sustainability:
– In the Data Sharing Coalition (https://datasharingcoalition.eu) we work on use cases that help to create a more sustainable future. An example is the green loans use case: In this use case, the consumer will be enabled to use their energy data to receive support with making their house more sustainable. This support can range from sustainability advice to a favourable “Green Loan” for investments in energy saving measures (e.g. heat pumps or solar cells).
– In the development of the Digitaal Stelsel Gebouwde Omgeving (https://digigo.mett.nl/over+dsgo/wat+is+dsgo/default.aspx) we help the construction sector to digitise. This helps the sector to reduce their nitrogen emissions and can help to re-use valuable and scarce resources in buildings in the future
– We help to develop a new payment method (OVpay) for the Dutch public transport to improve accessibility and ease of use of the Dutch public transport system (https://ovpay.nl/en/)