Inhouse Day by Quooker
*For Dutch speaking students only*
Join us for the Inhouse day with Quooker and visit their office in Ridderkerk!
Rotterdam based company: Quooker!
Quooker – The tap that does it all! Our mission: to conquer the world with our product! Do you want to be part of our mission? Then sign up for our Inhouse Day! You will discover the working and internship possibilities at our company. Fun fact: Quooker has its roots in Rotterdam Kralingen, where the boiling water tap is invented! Currently, our headquarters, including the production, is based in Ridderkerk, only 10 min. by bus from the Erasmus University!
Internship at Quooker
As an intern, you will be part of our Future Team. Within our Future Team, you can take responsibility in a wide range of different typical Business Administration projects, related to; Business Information Management, Supply Chain, Marketing, Finance and HR.
An internship at Quooker is an extraordinary opportunity to put Business Administration theory into practice! At this page, Jasper will tell you his experience being part of our Future Team.
Inhouseday at Quooker
At our Inhouse day during de Star Management Week we will show you the opportunities at Quooker. We will tell you more about the history of our organisation, show you more of our company during a tour and we will tell you more about the projects from previous interns. Our current Future Team interns will host a case, to provide you a feeling of the projects we work on. They will also tell you about their experience at Quooker.
Did you know that…
- Quooker has doubled in revenue every 3 years, for the past 20 years;
- In the Netherlands we have over 430 colleagues;
- We have offices in 12 countries worldwide
- All of our products are designed and manufactured in Ridderkerk;
- As an intern you can drive innovations within Quooker, from ideation to implementation
- You can make a real impact on our growth;
Sign up if you:
- are a Dutch speaking student;
- are currently enrolled in the BSc (International) Business Administration;
- already successfully finished BSc (International) Business Administration, and currently enrolled in an MSc course at RSM;
- are interested in Quooker as a company;
- are interested in working and internship possibilities at Quooker.
This activity is based on cv-selection.