– A better world. A better business. A better you –
We’ve been pioneers, innovators and future-makers for over 120 years. The success we’ve achieved means that, today, 3.5 billion people will use our products to feel good, look good and get more out of life.
Our brands (such as Ben & Jerry’s, Lipton, Knorr, Dove, Domestos/Glorix & Robijn) give us a unique opportunity to create positive change, to grow our business, and to achieve our purpose of making sustainable living commonplace.
3.5 billion people use our products each day
400+ Unilever brands are used by consumers worldwide
190 Countries in which our brands are sold
155,000 Unilever people deliver our success
€60 billion turnover
– Why Join Unilever? –
1. Purpose power. Start a career in a company that’s committed to making continuous change and tangible impact on the wider world through doing good. Have the opportunity to see the true impact that you’re having in the work you do – every small thing counts. The opportunity for you to feel good by doing good in your everyday work, something we can proudly stand by.
2. Be the catalyst. Take the opportunity to gain exposure to real business challenges, where your energy and fresh thinking will have a real impact. A role within Unilever will give you the confidence and continuous learning opportunities to challenge how we do things and set you up for success.
3. Brilliantly different, together. Be surrounded by more than 155,000 individually different but like-minded colleagues who share your values, commitment and desire to start a career where you do good things every day. Feel nurtured and supported as you develop – no matter which part of our business you join. Be encouraged to be you. Your individuality will help us grow our diverse business experts of tomorrow.
4. Go Beyond. Get exposure to a growing global business. Access to the best brands, such as Ben & Jerrys, Dove or The Vegetarian Butcher. The chance to work with talented people and learn from respected leaders. At Unilever, you can experience it all. So get stuck in. Try something new. Because when you’ve got everything you need to explore an exciting career journey right here, it’s hard to see why you’d go anywhere else.
Unilever is the place where you can bring your purpose to life with the work that you do – creating a better business and a better world. We care – it’s what we’re known for. And it’s why we’re a great place to build a career with purpose.
What are your sustainable initiatives?
Unilever’s company purpose is to make sustainable living commonplace. We pioneered the industry with the introduction of our sustainable living plan in 2010, where we outlined our plans to engage in sustainable business. We do this by focusing our efforts and holding ourselves accountable to our commitments for a waste-free world, raising living standards and conducting responsible business.
We have taken many initiatives to hold ourselves to these words, we have set up a €1 Billion climate fund, no longer engage in marketing targeting children under 16 years and making sure that everybody in our supply chain, whether employed by us or third parties, can make a living wage.
Our continued commitment to reduced climate impact has resulted in increased use of recycled materials, production of reusable materials, and production means that consume less energy.