Speed Interviews Hilti (ICE)
Hilti’s aim is to build a better future, and that doesn’t end with the engineering and construction projects Hilti is a part of. Early on, Hilti made the decision that it would be an agent of positive change in the world, and Hilti lives that commitment through sustainability leadership, hands-on efforts from the Hilti team members and financial contributions, both at the global and local level. Hilti is privileged to be able to give back and wants to be proud of the mark we make on the world.
Hilti was founded in 1941 and evolved from a small family start-up to the trusted global business we are today. Hilti is still family-owned, with its global headquarters in Schaan in the Principality of Liechtenstein, where Martin Hilti established the company more than 80 years ago.
Our aim is to build a better future. We want to help our customers build faster, safer and more sustainably, while being mindful of the legacy we leave behind. We want to be proud of the mark we make on the world.
We operate our own plants, research and development centers, logistics and repair centers around the world. This ensures Hilti quality in all we do.
What we look for
We welcome applicants from all experience levels and backgrounds. While construction experience is welcome, we do not require candidates to have previous industry experience. At Hilti, we are looking for enthusiastic people, who can identify with our core values:
- Integrity: We act with integrity in all we do.
- Courage: We dare to step out of our comfort zone, think differently and inspire our customers to forge their own paths.
- Teamwork: We believe in collaboration and support each other. We are there for each other, our customers, suppliers and partners.
- Commitment: We are committed to everything we do. We will always go the extra mile to help our community.
What we offer
There is an exceptional opportunity for students and graduates at Hilti. Students can take part in a range of internship opportunities, experiencing the world of Hilti at an early stage. For graduates, the opportunities are even greater – from joining us in sales and account management right through to our global graduate development program, Hilti Outperformer. Hilti is a fantastic platform for your career.
Compensation & Rewards
We are committed to providing our team members with equitable compensation and reward that is market competitive and aligned with our caring and performance-oriented culture.
- Time Away and Family Benefits: Our team members can utilize our various leave provisions to take time for what matters most when it matters the most. Our benefits support your needs and the needs of those in your direct family.
- Flexibility of Work: Our flexible working concept empowers our team members to thrive in their work and balance their working and personal lives.
- Well Being: Our team members’ physical and emotional well-being is a priority. We offer comprehensive well-being programs.
- Growth and Development: We provide many opportunities for you to grow personally and professionally. We have you covered through our internal development programs, in-house learning academy, and mentorship programs.
- Social Impact: Build a better future for your community by taking paid time off to volunteer for non-profits of your choice.
Learn more about some of our traineeships (in Dutch):
Why are you interested in internationally oriented RSM students?
Yes, but Dutch language skills are required
Company website & Career website: