Speed Interviews Gartner (ICE)
- Event date
- 08:45 - 17:00
- 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
- Gartner – ICE
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s most critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we’re proud to have nearly 16,000 associates globally that support our 14,000+ clients in more than 100 countries.
What we look for
We are looking for account managers, for both full time positions and internships. The account manager is a sales role responsible for contract value retention as well as growth through contract expansion by introducing new products and services. The territory for this role includes specific mid-sized client accounts with revenue targets between $50 million – $750 million per year. This will be remote to start, but will be office-based if/when the office reopens in accordance with local requirements.
What we offer
Our people are our most important asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. You’ll receive a broad range of competitive, meaningful and inclusive benefits that support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We also offer professional development and mentorship programs that make it easier to learn and grow without limits. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you. Benefits and programs vary by country.
Why are you interested in internationally oriented RSM students?
RSM students have proven to be driven, enthusiastic and internationally minded, all important traits we seek among our hires.
- Fluency in Dutch, Italian or German as well as English
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree (any discipline welcome, but we see particular success from Business and/or Management backgrounds)
- You must be a 2023 or 2024 graduate to be eligible to apply for our roles
- Preferred experience in a professional setting with evidence of prior sales or target focused success
- Excellent communication skill-set to deliver high impact presentations to top executives
- Proven demonstration of intellect, drive, executive presence, and sales acumen
- Competitive nature. You’re driven to be the best. You challenge yourself by setting goals, crushing them, and helping your teammates do the same.
Company website & Career website:
Company website: https://www.gartner.com/home/feed
Career website: https://jobs.gartner.com/