Company Presentation (ICE): Alphasights
- Event date
- 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
This event is NOT sold out
You can sign up for this event by clicking here
Join our company presentation and explore the Graduate Associate Programme of AlphaSights!
Come learn directly first hand from our employees about working for one of the fastest-growing companies in the world. You can expect a company presentation including the job opportunities we are offering for graduates. The session is open to everyone who would like to gain further understanding of how we deal with our clients and what daily challenges we are facing here at AlphaSights. This is the perfect opportunity to get a first-hand insight into one of the fastest growing industries out there.
What we offer
- A competitive base salary plus monthly bonus
- The opportunity to gain transferable skills, including: building client relationships, sales, influencing and negotiation, commercial acumen and business communication, project management, and prioritisation
- A team-oriented, high-support, high performance culture emphasizing continuous feedback, professional development, and celebrating wins
- A professional development team that works to ensure that you’re supported in role
- A clear career trajectory within our firm and support to navigate your broader career ambitions
- Comprehensive company sponsored private medical scheme
- Pension scheme
- Subsidised lunch program, monthly team events, free breakfast & snacks
- Weekly exercise classes and corporate gym discounts
Language requirements for our vacancies
We look for students being fluent in English and German / Swedish / Dutch / French / Italian.
What we look for
AlphaSights welcomes candidates with different backgrounds and experiences for the Graduate Associate Programme.
Below are some qualities that many of our successful applicants possess.
- Innate curiosity and excitement about the world of business, ideally evidenced through extracurricular activities and work experience
- The drive to push past obstacles and go beyond comfort zones to meet and surpass client expectations
- Demonstrated ability to think of creative solutions amidst ambiguity, manage multiple projects and approach change with positivity
- An ability to build new relationships and effectively work with a diverse range of teammates, clients and experts
- A growth mindset with the ability to develop in your role over time, seek out feedback, and view setbacks as learning opportunities
- Confident with working in a fast paced and results driven environment with monthly targets
- You can find out more about the attributes we look for here.
Why are we interested in internationally oriented RSM students?
We look for driven students with an international background and keen to work in a fast paced environment.
AlphaSights provides global investment and business professionals with on-demand access to business expertise across all industries and geographies. Through AlphaSights, decision makers from investment management, private equity, management consulting, and corporates connect with a dynamic network of industry experts that provide qualitative and quantitative market insights, industry expertise, and execution support. Leveraging cutting-edge technology and our global team of 1000+ professionals in nine offices on three continents, we support our clients 24/7 around the globe. AlphaSights regularly ranks as one of the fastest-growing companies in the world.
In 2020, AlphaSights UK placed 39th and 9th in the UK’s Best Workplaces and Best Workplaces for Women rankings respectively.
Specialism: Knowledge-on-demand company in the information services industry
Company website: https://www.alphasights.com/
Company Size: Large (+1000 employees)
This event is on a first-come first-serve basis
- Event date
- 1, 2, 3, 4, 5