Phenom is a global HR software company with the purpose to help a billion people find the right job. Our Talent Experience Management platform is helping customers like Philips, Booking.com, DHL, Thuisbezorgd.nl, and Microsoft to leverage Artificial intelligence in Talent Acquisition.
Phenom TXM unifies in a single SaaS platform every experience in the talent lifecycle. Candidates are finding the perfect fit faster. Recruiters are creating meaningful moments. Employees are engaged and evolving. Managers have more actionable insights than ever before.
Phenom is not your average workplace — we take pride in building a culture that is #NotNormal and celebrates all of the ways our company and employees are unique. We believe people should be happy and inspired by their jobs just as we are.
Also, we are one of the fastest-growing technology companies in the 2020 Deloitte Technology Fast 500. With 900+ employees, the Phenom team is headquartered in the greater Philadelphia area, with offices in Canada, India, Israel, the Netherlands, Germany, and the United Kingdom, serving 300+ global employers.
What we look for
We look for passionate people that can keep up with our fast-paced environment.
We look for candidates that also have:
- Great communication and listening skills
- Experience dealing with change and targets
- Curious with a strong desire to grow within our organization
- An affinity for technology and trends
- Ability to be coached, yet able to work independently
- Ability to organize, prioritize, to fulfill your responsibilities
- Above market base salary
- Generous commission structure (for sales positions)
- Unlimited holidays
- MacBook Pro
- Reimbursement of commuting & internet costs
- Pension Plan
- Fun & inclusive working environment
- Becoming a part of one of the fastest-growing HR software companies
- Bsc International Business Administration
- Master in Management
- Business Information Management
- Human Resource Management
- International Management / CEMS
- Management of Innovation
- Strategic Entrepreneurship
- Strategic Management
Your Company presentation
During our presentation, we will showcase how our amazing AI-powered Talent Experience Management (TXM) platform helps:
candidates to find the right job,
employees to grow and evolve,
recruiters to discover top talent,
and managers to build teams faster.
We will share the history of Phenom and how we got to where we are today with over 1000 employees — and counting — serving over 400 customers across 19 countries. To add to that, we will talk about career opportunities within Phenom and our NotNormal culture!
Why are you interested in internationally oriented RSM students?
We are an international company, which has no plans to stop expanding globally. So we need people who are onboard and open to dealing with a culturally diverse environment and internationally oriented RSM students is a good place to start looking for these individuals.
Specialism: Computer Software (HR/Talent Acquisition solutions)
Company website & Career website:
Company Size: 900-1000
Headquarter: Philadelphia, US & EMEA HQ: Rotterdam