Note: this company participates in the International Career Event
Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people live and work. We bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world. We’re solving the world’s most complex challenges, and our people are at the forefront of progress. In a Sales role at HPE, you’ll play a part in building the future – one big idea at a time. You’ll be selling HPE products, services, software, or solutions to customers, both directly and indirectly. Working at HPE, you’ll have the resources to develop your talent and creativity. Are you ready to unleash your potential?
At HPE we believe in bold moves, the power of “Yes we can”, and being a force for good. Our work thrives on differences, fueling creativity to give our customers all they deserve. But our work is far from over. In fact, we continuously push for better. We empower our team members to make an impact on our business and in the world while fostering a culture that is unconditionally inclusive. Whether you’re looking for an internship or to start your professional career, at HPE you’ll be in a position to create and collaborate on projects that challenge and inspire you.
What we look for
- Good at partnering, innovating, and making things happen. You are aligned to our core values.
- Holding a Bachelor’s degree in business administration or computer science or equivalent qualification
- (if have graduated within 12 months of start day)
- Perennial experienced in sales of products or solutions
- Savvy about the IT industry, including competitors and trends
- Knowledgeable on direct and indirect sales models, as well as the distribution business
- High self-motivated, powerfull and a teamplayer
- Excellent in verbal and written communication and presentation
- Fluent in English and other european language
What we offer
- A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
- Diverse and dynamic work environment
- Work-life balance and support for career development
- An amazing life inside the element!
Why are you interested in internationally oriented RSM students?
The Barcelona sales Center helds more than 30 nationalities.
Company website & Career website: