Capgemini Invent is the management consultancy brand of the Capgemini Group that combines strategy with technology, data science and creative design.
What we do
Inventiveness is a central component within the operational management of multinationals and digital governments. They are constantly on the lookout for new ways to create value within their organization. Inventive thinking together with the anticipating of new developments are capabilities that will most likely guarantee success in their venture.
Our consultants sit around the table with the senior management and CxOs of these organizations, and collaborate with them to invent a solution outside the normal routine. Not only do we write an advisory report, or proof of concept, but we also help our clients during the pilot phase and implementation. And if there is a digital solution, Capgemini’s IT experts can join us just as easily!
We prepare you for your first client project through an intensive training program that is part of your onboarding: The Institute. You will perform various types of consulting assignments over the course of two months, during which you will receive intensive coaching and training sessions. The steep learning curve you have initiated continues afterwards during the various client projects you will be assigned to do, and the complementary trainings from the Capgemini University in Paris or the Capgemini Academy.
We are organized according to six capabilities on the basis of which we advise our clients:
- Brand & Customer Experience: focusing on customer experience in order to improve their awareness of and interaction with brands
- Innovation & Strategy: imagine, design and develop the products, services and business models of the future.
- Future of Technology: advising organizations on digital strategy and streamlining of their IT organization and infrastructure.
- Insights Driven Enterprise: utilize data analysis, artificial intelligence and automation tools to drive financial excellence and realize data driven decision making.
- Operations Transformation: digitization of supply chain, asset management and operational processes to maximize productivity and distribution.
- People & Organization: focus on the people within the organization, coordinating transformations and preparing for ‘the future of work’.