Bayer Business Consulting
Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
At Strategy & Business Consulting (S&BC), we are committed to maximize value for Bayer by providing management consulting and talent development based on our unique perspective as part of Bayer. More than 160 consultants offer consultancy on strategic, organizational and operational topics, develop custom solutions and sustainably promote their implementation. Strategy & Business Consulting takes on more than 100 projects every year, applying their deep understanding of Bayer and transferring the knowledge they have acquired across all divisions. In short, we are the global competence center for management consulting within the Bayer Group.
We offer Exciting projects, exceptional team spirit and a healthy work-life-balance. Bring your expertise to one of our four departments in the areas of research & development, product supply, marketing & sales, or corporate strategy & business transformation. This is what you can expect from one of Germany’s leading inhouse consultancies and Bayer’s partner of choice.
As one of the world’s largest inhouse consultancy organizations, we have the resources and capabilities to provide advice, know-how and support wherever our clients need us. And we know Bayer like no other management consultancy does.
Business Consulting is divided into four regions – Europe (Global/EMEA), North America (NA), Asia Pacific (APAC) and Latin America (LATAM) – and has six offices around the world.
What we look for
- Currently in the main study phase of an economics/business, psychology, engineering or natural science degree course or in the process of completing such a course
- First experience in consulting projects, i.e. through previous internships as well as work experience abroad
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills, professionalism, a rapid grasp of facts and enthusiasm
- Willingness to travel domestically and internationally as required
- Excellent command of English (written and spoken) is a prerequisite, German of advantage
What we offer
- Be a member (m/f/d) of a consulting project team working on strategy, portfolio, process or organizational topics
- Assist with project-related activities to assuming project responsibilities of your own
- Help in strategic assessments and evaluations
- Support the team in developing proposals for change together with the client, based on solid analysis through workshops, interviews and desk top research
- Get in direct contact with customers and fellow consultants
- Help to drive and implement change for improving everyday work
- Gain interesting and challenging insights into the Inhouse Consulting activities of a DAX company
- Work as a member (m/f/d) of a consulting project team on strategy, portfolio, process or organizational topics
- Develop proposals for change together with the client and based on solid analysis through workshops, interviews and desk top research
- Manage workstreams (sub-projects) together with client teams
- Implement developed concepts together with project team
- Drive and implement change for improving everyday work
Company presentation, Q&A, coffee networking chats
What makes a winning application with Bayer Strategy & Business Consulting
In the company presentation we want to introduce Bayer Strategy & Business Consulting as Germany’s leading inhouse consultancy and Bayer’s partner of choice. We would also like to share our passion about consulting and projects that help to benefit people and improve their quality of life. Career opportunities at Bayer S&BC as well as our culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change will be also mentioned in the presentation. Furthermore we will show you what makes a successful application at Bayer Strategy & Business Consulting to hopefully welcome you in our team.
One-on-one Speed Interviews
Which specific target group(s) would you like to speak during the speed interviews?
Msc Marketing Management
Msc Master in Management
Msc Organisational Change & Consulting
Msc Strategic Entrepreneurship
Msc Strategic Management
Why are you interested in internationally oriented RSM students?
Bayer is an international company with sites all over the world. At Bayer Strategy & Business Consulting in particular, we work in a multinational team on projects around the world to create the best possible value for Bayer. International experience paired with the knowledge and skills from the academic education at RSM provide ideal basic conditions for a career at Bayer Strategy & Business Consulting.
Bayer Strategy & Business Consulting is interested in students who want to use their international experience, demonstrate their analytical skills, have a passion for topics related to the life science industry and want to provide the best possible contribution to Bayer.
Company website & Career website:
Company Size: 103.824 employees in December 2019