Aon is a global professional services firm that provides a wide range of risk, reinsurance, retirement, and health solutions. With more than 50,000 employees in 120 countries, the company supports customers worldwide by using propriety data and analytics to deliver insights that improve performance.
Aon’s commercial risk solutions offer risk advisory, risk transfer, and structured solutions that help business customers better identify, quantify, and manage risk exposure. Meanwhile, the company’s reinsurance solutions provide risk transfer, claims advocacy, and capital management solutions to help insurers and reinsurers reduce volatility and make their business resilient.We are dedicated to helping clients meet unmet or unfulfilled needs stemming from today’s rapidly
changing, increasingly complex and interconnected challenges.
Aon is positioned to deliver innovative solutions that address those unmet client needs and become the partner of choice for all businesses — no matter industry, size or geography — looking to make better and more informed decisions.
That is why we deliver:
- Advanced Analytical Capabilities — through the combination of leading technologies, extensive data sources and leading decision-science capabilities. This means our clients are better informed
- Distinctive Client Insight — in the form of future-focused advisory services and more extensive subject matter expertise across segments and geographies. This means our clients are better advised.
- Superior Outcomes — by accelerating innovation that improves access to new sources of capital and introduces relevant solutions that protect and grow our client’s business. This means our clients are able to make better decisions
What are our sustainable initiatives?
We want to offer socially engaged value to our clients, organization, employees and society. With that chain of thought Aon has categorized the mvo-policy in four pillars: environment, clients, employees and the local community.
- Environment: Lower the CO2 emissions (neutral before 2030), sustainable procurement, reduce and recycle waste.
- Clients: Keeping eye on the entire supply chain from client to supplier and integrate sustainable products.
- Employees: Stimulate the vitaliyu, sustainable availability, flexibility, autonomy, responsibility and safety.
- Local community: Make a supporting and motivating contribution to the Aon Talent Foundation