AlphaSights provides global investment and business professionals with on-demand access to business expertise across all industries and geographies. Through AlphaSights, decision makers from investment management, private equity, management consulting, and corporates connect with a dynamic network of industry experts that provide qualitative and quantitative market insights, industry expertise, and execution support. Leveraging cutting-edge technology and our global team of 700+ professionals in nine offices on three continents, we support our clients 24/7 around the globe. AlphaSights regularly ranks as one of the fastest-growing companies in the world. Learn more at alphasights.com.
In 2019, AlphaSights UK placed 30th and 10th in the UK’s Best Workplaces and Best Workplaces for Women rankings respectively.
What We Look For
AlphaSights welcomes candidates with different backgrounds and experiences. Here are some qualities that many of our successful applicants possess:
- Strong academic credentials gained from a degree of any discipline
- Innate curiosity and excitement about the world of business, ideally evidenced through choice of undergraduate degree, past internships, etc.
- High levels of extracurricular involvement and leadership
- A client-first mindset, which means a relentless commitment to work on clients’ behalf and surpass their expectations
- The drive and resilience to deliver excellent service amidst tight timelines and changing circumstances
- Growth mindset: the ability to develop in your role over time and view setbacks as learning opportunities
What We Offer
- A fast-paced environment with measurable deliverables and a focus on results
- The opportunity to gain transferable skills, including results-oriented research, sales, negotiation, commercial acumen, professional communication, and project and time management
- A team-oriented, strongly supportive culture emphasizing transparency, continuous feedback, professional development, and celebrating wins
- A professional development team that works to ensure that you’re supported and on a clear career trajectory both within our firm and beyond
- Comprehensive company sponsored private medical scheme
- Pension scheme
- Subsidized lunch program, monthly team events, free breakfast & snacks
- Weekly morning yoga and corporate gym discounts
Bsc: Bsc International Business Administration
- Msc Accounting & Financial Management
- Msc Business Information Management
- Msc Finance & Investments
- Msc Global Business & Sustainability
- Msc Human Resource Management
- Msc Management of Innovation
- Msc Marketing Management
- Msc Master in Management
- Msc Organisational Change & Consulting
- Msc Strategic Entrepreneurship
- Msc Strategic Management
- Msc Supply Chain Management
Which specific target group(s) would you like to speak during the speed interviews?
Students in final year of Undergraduate or Master degrees looking for Graduate roles (Permanent roles). Students who have a keen interest in commercial roles and working with clients – preferably Business or economics students although all disciplinary backgrounds are welcome.
1500 – 2000 employees